Published On: Thu, Aug 31st, 2017

Star Wars 8 The Last Jedi SHOCK: Mark Hamill reveals what felt WRONG about his Luke return


After three decades, Hamill was asked to return to his original role, alongside Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher.

Only having the briefest of cameos at the very end of The Force Awakens, fans have been wondering what an older Luke will be like.

Back in April, Hamill said his first words as Luke in The Last Jedi teaser: “I only know one thing. It’s time for the Jedi to end.”

Now in a recent interview, the 65-year-old actor has revealed what felt wrong about coming back to Star Wars.

Speaking with ABC News, he said: “A thing that felt maybe wrong about coming back was the fact that the original trilogy had a beginning, a middle and an end. 

“But there’s two ways of looking at that. On the one hand, it had closure. But if you look at it another way, it’s the story of how Luke went from becoming a farm boy to a Jedi and then the story ends. 

“It would be like telling the story of how James Bond got his License to Kill and became 007, and the story ends.”

Last month

He said: “Darth Maul was just the coolest looking. I couldn’t believe they disposed of him so quickly. I thought he would last through all three movies!”

Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi will be released in UK cinemas on December 14, 2017.


Celebrity Funny Gaming
Health Food-Recipes Books
Sports Lifestyle Music
Movies Business World
Fashion Top Stories Travel
Technology Education

buzzfix TODAY

Videos

Most Popular Posts