Published On: Sat, Sep 23rd, 2017

World War 3 fears: North Korea minister says missile attack ‘inevitable’


In responding to what he saw as the US President’s “insult” over his “rocket man” jibe, the Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho said that it made “our rocket’s visit to the entire US mainland inevitable all the more.”

The minister said that the US President Donald Trump was “a mentally deranged person full of megalomania” who is holding “the nuclear button.”

And he told world leaders on Saturday: “In case innocent lives of the US are lost because of this suicide attack, Trump will be held totally responsible.”

Earlier in the week, Mr Trump had addressed the UN on Tuesday and threatened to “totally destroy” the North Korea if provoked.

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, in an unusual direct statement to the world, responded pledging to take “highest-level” action against the United States.

The comments come as US bombers have flown close to North Korea’s east coast to demonstrate the military options available to defeat any threat, the Pentagon says.

It said the flight was the farthest north of the demilitarised zone between the Koreas that any US fighter jet or bomber had flown in the 21st Century.Tensions have risen recently over Pyongyang’s nuclear programme.

At the UN, North Korea’s foreign minister said US President Donald Trump was on a “suicide mission”.

 


Celebrity Funny Gaming
Health Food-Recipes Books
Sports Lifestyle Music
Movies Business World
Fashion Top Stories Travel
Technology Education

buzzfix TODAY

Videos

Most Popular Posts